CATIA V5 CNC PROGRAMMER
JOB DETAILS & DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Catia V5 CNC Programmer
LOCATION: Tacoma, WA (72nd & McKinley)
SCHEDULE: Full Time (Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm | 40 Hours)
Woodland Trade Company manufactures quality tooling for the aerospace, space, automotive and medical industries. We utilize state of the art CNC milling, routing and turning equipment, low cost composites fabrication techniques and leading edge 3D Printing processes to produce world class tooling designed to improve quality and production efficiency. Our references include Boeing who has awarded us their Supplier Excellence Award in each of the last 12 years. They have also awarded us their Supplier of the Year award in 2007 and 2017. We are small enough to make an impact but big enough to be a tier 1 Supplier of the Year to Boeing.
Family oriented atmosphere, reward those who contribute ideas and skills that benefit the company. If you are looking for “NOT BEING JUST A NUMBER” at a big corporate company and want to be acknowledged and rewarded for what you bring to the company, then this is the place for you.
- Import design into CAD/CAM software (Catia V5)
- Create NC code for 3 and 5 axis CNC machines
- Analyze drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data to determine the appropriate machine tool, cutter selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Verify CNC code to engineering models to insure accuracy with Vericut
- Order materials if needed
- Import or add partmark as needed
- Ensure parts you program are completed such that schedules are met and they meet estimated budgets
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Minimum three (3) years experience of Catia V5 programming
- Previous machining experience preferred
- Experience with Vericut
- Profit sharing bonus
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Flexible hours
- Company matched 401K
- A small company that rewards those who contribute ideas and skills to improve the business
- Competitive pay based on experience
- In addition to competitive base pay we offer excellent benefits that include 100% employer paid medical health insurance for FT employee and family members, life insurance, profit sharing bonus, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and 401k that is matched up to 4%.
- Woodland Trade Company, Inc. is an equal employer committed to recruit, hire, compensate, train, promote, or terminate in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by local, state or federal laws
WOODLAND TRADE COMPANY, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO RECRUIT, HIRE, COMPENSATE, TRAIN, PROMOTE, OR TERMINATE IN ALL JOB CATEGORIES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Thanks for the interest! If your skills match our requirements, we will contact you shortly.