EXPERIENCED CNC ROUTER OPERATOR
JOB DETAILS & DESCRIPTION
TITLE: CNC Router Operator
LOCATION: Tacoma, WA (72nd & McKinley)
SCHEDULE: Full Time (Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm | 40 Hours)
Woodland Trade Company is a Tacoma based CNC machine shop specializing in aerospace tooling that is currently in search of an experienced router operator for a day shift position. The position utilizes Fagor and Fanuc controls operating KOMO and DMS 3 and 5-axis machines. Materials cut include a large variety of tooling board, plastics, wood and sheets of aluminum. We are not a production shop, so parts are unique and there is a great deal of variety in the items to be machined, not just mindless repetition.
A well-qualified candidate will have aerospace and CNC router experience with the ability to delegate work and help train newer employees after a short adjustment period to our shop.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES:
- Minimum 2+ years operating 5-axis CNC Routers
- Loading stock material on machine bed- ability to lift 50 lbs. & occasionally more is required
- Selecting appropriate cutter for material type
- Setting work and length offsets, monitor/adjust speeds and feeds
- Minor editing of NC code
- Collaborating with supervisor and NC programmers to determine work flow and set up procedures
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Measure & verify critical features on machine prior CMM inspection
- General machine maintenance and area upkeep
- Training of less experienced employees
- Profit sharing bonus
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Flexible hours
- Company matched 401K
- A small company that rewards those who contribute ideas and skills to improve the business
- Competitive wages/DOE
WOODLAND TRADE COMPANY, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO RECRUIT, HIRE, COMPENSATE, TRAIN, PROMOTE, OR TERMINATE IN ALL JOB CATEGORIES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Thanks for the interest! If your skills match our requirements, we will contact you shortly.