JOB DETAILS & DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Fiberglass Laminator
LOCATION: Tacoma, WA (72nd & McKinley)
SCHEDULE: Full Time (Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm | 40 Hours)
Woodland Trade Company manufactures quality tooling for the aerospace, space, automotive and medical industries. We utilize state of the art CNC milling, routing and turning equipment, low cost composites fabrication techniques and leading edge 3D Printing processes to produce world class tooling designed to improve quality and production efficiency. Our references include Boeing who has awarded us their Supplier Excellence Award in each of the last 12 years. They have also awarded us their Supplier of the Year award in 2007 and 2017. We are small enough to make an impact but big enough to be a tier 1 Supplier of the Year to Boeing.
- Fabricate soft tooling
- Low/High Temperature Layups
- Vacuum Bagging
- Read and emterpret blueprints to determine tolerance and critical features
- Use of hand tools, such as grinders, drill motors, and obital sanders
- Obtain or willing to obtain Forklift certification
- Provide your own set of basic hand tools
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day/40 hours a week
- 3 years of experience in tooling
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work under noisy and dusty conditions
- Pushing/Pulling of large heavy objects
- Frequent bending of the waist and knees
- Profit sharing bonus
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Flexible hours
- Company matched 401K
- A small company that rewards those who contribute ideas and skills to improve the business
- Competitive pay based on experience
- In addition to competitive base pay we offer excellent benefits that include 100% employer paid medical health insurance for FT employee and family members, life insurance, profit sharing bonus, paid time off (PTO), 8 paid holidays, and 401k that is matched up to 4%.
- Woodland Trade Company, Inc. is an equal employer committed to recruit, hire, compensate, train, promote, or terminate in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by local, state or federal laws.
WOODLAND TRADE COMPANY, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO RECRUIT, HIRE, COMPENSATE, TRAIN, PROMOTE, OR TERMINATE IN ALL JOB CATEGORIES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Thanks for the interest! If your skills match our requirements, we will contact you shortly.